I then added the alcohol to the first of my perfume experiments. I'm fairly certain that this one won't work out... I'm going to have to tweak the recipe a great deal and try again. Of course, I won't be certain until the next session of curing is done (two to four weeks), but just based on how the oils cured together, I think this one is a bust. I will try again with a tweaked recipe. The other recipe is working much better thus far.
An aside that has nothing to do with anything, the air conditioner in the office is finally starting to work. Just in time for some of the coolest days of the summer so far. Jerks.
I did not write yesterday. Don't get mad at me. I was working on the manuscript. I was doing a read, a 'the story thus far...' kind of thing to get my brain back into the story and the characters. I'll be finishing that today, so there might not be much writing today either. Happily, though, I'm really liking the story thus far. Even though I wrote it, and know precisely everything that's happened so far.
Hopefully, I'll get in a little writing today, but it's not the end of the world if I don't. Tomorrow should be a full day of writing. I hope.
Right, I ought to get on with it. Have yourselves a lovely day!