- Thank you to Matt, Evan and Brandon for cobbling together the ChiSeries holiday bash this year. It was awesome fun, and they did a bang-up job. The event wouldn't have happened at all were it not for them. You all rock.
- Thank you to my friend Bill, who swung by Sunday to pick up my books etc, and then delivered them to the holiday bash last night. You're an awesome dude, Bill. Your help was so, so, so appreciated.
- Thank you to Jen and Eric, who saved my hide with a float and a lending of a spare square reader. I didn't need it, as it turned out, but I'm so happy that they were able to help me out and so very grateful. You both rock so hard.
- Thank you to everyone who came out to the event this year. The weather was crappy, and the traffic was worse. Yet you lot managed to come out and support the Ottawa speculative community all the same. It was lovely seeing you there, including some faces that I hadn't seen in a bit. It was wonderful.
- Thank you to my flatmate, who woke me up with Lucia buns, coffee and music this morning. Frankly, it's not Christmas until someone in a white gown walks into your room to music with food and drink before your alarm goes off.
- Thank you, finally, to Alabama. I was expecting to go to bed with a heavy heart last night. Instead, I was smiling. It's not much, to be sure. But it's something. And that is better than nothing.