I probably am not. Even if I went to a party, I probably found a couch to sleep on.
Anyway, as is tradition, I have goals I would like achieve. As usual, also, these goals are not resolutions. They're not vague things that may or may not pan out like lose weight or be happier, or something like that. They're actionable. They're tangible. Here they are:
- Complete Duolingo's French course, and start speaking French to family.
- Complete your Guitar book, and learn at least one proper song.
- Sign up for Skillshare to learn how to paint with oils.
- Complete two paintings for to sell at Can-Con or ComicCon.
- Complete at least two sculptures and make casts for them.
- Learn how to create leather book covers - carving, sewing and stamping.
- Run two 5K races
- Run a 5K obstacle course race
- Be able to do pull-ups unassisted. 5 is the goal, but go higher if possible.
- Complete submissions for Outworlder.
- Complete book two of The Avalon Wars, and give it a title FFS.
- Send Outcast to beta readers.
- Complete Exile first draft.
- Edit Outcast.
- Get Soldier back on submission.
- Send book two of The Avalon Wars to beta readers.
- Get an agent.
Right, I think that's enough to be getting on with. What about you? What goals for 2020 do you have for yourself? I'd love to know. Leave them in the comments.