I'm over at my art blog today, talking about the gifts I made for Christmas this year.
This isn't to say that I have been idle.
I decided to make my Christmas gifts this year. As I also write and publish fiction, and I had easy access to those books for measurements and fit, and the three family members I was likely seeing this Christmas had my books, I decided to create custom covers for those books. It was a lot of work. I broke all but two of my sewing needles. I gouged a part of one of my fingers out... This project was the literal definition of blood, sweat and tears.
Still, they turned out really well, and I'm quite proud of what I managed to achieve.
Here they are: